You can count on people who care.MEDCASH - The number one source for cheap, high quality and effective drugs.
Be healthy. Live a happy, long life.
- Drugs Name
Buy Diclac Online
Diclac (diclofenac) is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug which posseeses moderate analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties. The medication is used to treat inflammatory and generative diseases accompanied by pain and inflammation.
Diclofenac possesses potent analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties. By inhibiting the enzymes COX-1 and COX-2, Diclofenac disturbs metabolism of arachidonic acid and synthesis of prostaglandins. Prostaglandins are mediators which cause inflammation and increase sensitivity of nerve cells to pain.
Diclofenac is indicated in the following conditions:
- Inflammatory and degenerative diseases of the locomotor system including rheumatoid, psoriatic, juvenile chronic arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, osteoarthrosis, gout, bursitis, tendovaginitis. Diclofenac is intended for symptomatic therapy, pain and inflammatory relief.
- Pain syndrome: headache including migraine, toothache, lumbago, ischialgia, neuralgia, myalgia, arthralgia, radiculitis, post-traumatic and post-operative pain syndrome accompanied by inflammation.
- Infectious diseases of the ENT organs: pharyngitis, tonsillitis, otitis
Contraindications and cautions:
Diclofenac is contraindicated in:
- Hypersensitivity to any of the medication ingredients
- Bleeding problems (especially bleeding of unknown origin )
- Stomach and duodenal ulcers
- Stomach bleeding
- Bronchial asthma
- Severe cardiovascular diseases including congestive heart failure
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Liver disease including liver failure
- Kidney disease or kidney failure
Diclofenac must not be used during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Make sure to let your doctor know if you have had heart surgery recently.
Diclofenac is generally well tolerated. Possible side effects include:
- Abdominal pain (stomach pain)
If you experience any of these side effects, make sure to let your doctor know:
- Stroke symptoms such as confusion, slurred speech
- Heart attack symptoms: chest pain, shortness of breath
- Worsening of asthma symptoms
- Increase of blood pressure
- Sign of stomach bleedings uch as dark, tarry stools or bloody vomit
- Sign of liver problems such as jaundice or increased level of liver enzymes
- Rapid weight gain
- Signs of allergic reactions
Diclofenac should not be used with the following drugs or groups of drugs:
- ACE inhibitors
- Angiotensin II receptor blockers
- Beta blockers
- Bile acid sequestrant cholesterol medications
- CYP 2C9 inducers
- CYP 2C9 inhibitors
- Cardiac glycosides
- Blood thinners
- Other NSAID's
- SSRI or SNRI medications